Cost Control Manager
$5,000 - $6,000 a monthFull-time
$5,000 – $6,000 a month
Full Job Description
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure with budget, including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Manage and monitor project cost budget, cash-flow for project, track changes in design/construction work, variations and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Review contract documents and provide cost estimates on tenders
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/ Finance related
- Min 4 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in construction industry.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous